As a small, locally owned and operated business, we give you a much more personalised experience than a corporate-owned dental practice. Unlike other businesses where you might be treated like just another number, we get to know our patients personally and they become like family. We love being part of, and providing care to, the vibrant community of Noosa and the greater Sunshine Coast region.
The Riverside Dental Experience
Our practice is like no other you have ever been to and you will feel the difference as soon as you walk in. We are a comprehensive dental practice, and our staff members are trained in the latest techniques in cosmetic, restorative and implant dentistry. Our aim is to provide the highest level of patient care, promoting dental wellness through oral health.
Your first appointment with one of our doctors begins with a confidential discussion to review your medical and dental history. We’ll also take this time to discuss your treatment goals and expectations. Following this discussion, you will undergo a comprehensive and thorough examination where full dental records, tooth charting, joint analysis, x-rays and photographs are taken so Dr Patrick can create an individualised treatment plan for you. Your plan is based on the specific goals, needs and concerns you express in the initial discussion.
Our brand new dental practice offers a comfortable waiting room furnished with lounge chairs, a large flat-screen T.V, refreshments and complimentary seasonal fruit.
During your appointment you have the option of listening to music with wireless headphones, watching television or a DVD to make you feel relaxed. Hot towels, soothing eye-packs, neck and spine support pillows and blankets are also available to make sure you are at ease and comfortable throughout your treatment.
We offer the latest dental technology including the KöR® Whitening Deep Bleaching™ system, implant placement and restoration, porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns and pain free microscope enhanced root canal. We have state-of-the-art sterilisation equipment and up to date sterilisation protocol.
Why choose us?
Why choose Riverside Dental for your dental care? You certainly have many practices to choose from – some privately owned like our practice and others owned and run by a corporate structure. Some, like us, have made a life-long commitment to investing in ongoing training and education, and others don’t see continued education as a priority. Some, like us, have actively sought new, yet well-tested, technology and innovations that improve quality of care, and others are happy with the status quo. Some, like us, follow, study and apply the evidence offered by solid research, and others fail to pursue or incorporate that evidence.
- If you want a dentist who insists on putting your agenda ahead of his or her own, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist who will comprehensively assess your condition so you have information you need to make choices in your own best interest, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist who will thoughtfully offer an array of sound options for your consideration, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist who will respect your choice for whatever reason you make that choice, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist who has thoughtfully and intentionally assembled a team of support staff to ensure that your visits are comfortable, your time is used wisely and that you are treated with utmost respect, we are the practice for you.
We want to be your dentist. We work in collaboration with our patients in pursuit of results that simultaneously meet our clinical standards and address the lifestyle and financial issues of each person. We hope to serve you and look forward to providing you with the very best dental care.